These Outdoor Yoga Classes are a Breath of Fresh Air
Have you tried outdoor yoga classes? San Diego’s pleasant year-round weather makes it tempting to skip the studio or livestream yoga class and opt for some time outside. Thankfully, there’s no shortage of outdoor yoga classes around San Diego County!
Feeling a gentle breeze or hearing the ocean waves while practicing can really elevate your experience on the mat! Practicing outdoors can pose distractions, but this is an opportunity to build your skills of self-study or svadhyaya, one of the 5 niyamas in yoga philosophy.
From beaches and local parks to dreamy rooftop patios, check out this comprehensive list of outdoor classes for an exciting alternative to your regular routine-beautiful view guaranteed. If you haven’t already, be sure to check out our post highlighting yoga opportunities in local gardens!
Which outdoor yoga class will you sign up for?
- AwareWolf (Airport District)
- Helix Yoga (University Gardens Park)
- Union Yoga (Trolley Barn Park)
- THE OM EXPERIENCE (Balboa Park)
- Laughter Yoga Meetup Group (Balboa Park & Online)
- Clairemont Community Yoga (Clairemont Mesa East)
- Little Yoga Studio (Cortez Hill)
- Yoga Deck (Bankers Hill)
- The Yoga Bus (Sunset Cliffs)
- Pacific Beach Yoga with Namasteve
- Yoga at the Beach, San Diego Meetup Group (La Jolla)
- Free & Donation Based Yoga on Mission Beach Meetup Group
- Sunset Cliffs Yoga Meetup Group
- Yoga Church (Mission Bay & Pacific Beach)
- Movement & Medicine Meetup Group (cannabis yoga on Vacation Island)
- Daily Donation Based Yoga, Via La Jolla Park
- Yoga & Pilates at La Jolla Shores Kellogg Park, San Diego Yoga-Pilates-Surf-Snorkel Meetup Group
- Outdoor Yoga La Jolla Meetup Group
- Wellness Yoga at Tecolote Park (Veteran led and trauma-sensitive)
- Pacific Beach Sunet Yoga with San Diego Gay Men’s Meetup Group
- Yoga on Mission Beach
- Trilogy Sanctuary (La Jolla)
- Outdoor Yoga with Shawna (Imperial Beach)
- Ocean Beach Yoga & Breathwork with Taylor Brockhoff
If you offer outdoor classes and don’t see yourself on this list, let us know!!
DM us @sandieogo_yoganews or send us an email Hello@SanDiegoYogaNews.com